Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Back from Muar!

My grandsons aspires to be like me. Lines of wisdom on the face!

Try to get the peanut on my nose guys!

They did it! Yum yum!
My sons and grandsons in the Lord
As usual, Muar prayer house is really a blessing from the Lord. I am glad FCBC didnt sell it away. Haha. I enjoy the quiet times with the Lord and the short times i had with my sons and grandsons. Indeed its a joy always to see the spiritual family and to laugh and fellowship with them.
Seeking God has to be deliberate. In the sense we all need to go into the inner courts of the Lord, so that in that intimate communion with Him we can see clearly his plans and purposes. Many of us are far too distracted with many things in life to really come into that place with the Lord. The Holy Spirit desires to do 4 things for us in light of 1 Cor 2:9-12:
a. Open our spiritual eyes so that we can see what God has for us
b. Gives us understanding of what he has freely given us
c. Gives us confidence to Speak spiritual truths
d. Gives us boldness and compassion to ACT.

In this Year of Victory would you first go into that place of intimate communion with the Lord. You will find Victory through the Holy Spirit.



No comments: