Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Catching the Heart of God and our Spiritual Father



This week's service was special. I was reminded again why FCBC and our spiritual fathers meant so much to me. Am proud to have a senior pastor and spiritual father of FCBC like Ps Khong. His desire to walk in faith,having God's heart and pressing in to do what God has called Him has always been something that i believe and catch from. Seeing him preach like this, energises me and reaffirm many things i have done.

Sons and grandsons, this song was the deep cry of my heart the past week. May we grow to be consumed with Jesus and His very heart.

Would you follow me and make this prayer for your life today ?

Heal my heart and make it clean,
Open up my eyes to the things unseen
Show me how to love like you have loved me
Break my heart for what breaks yours
Everything i am for your kingdom's cause


No comments: