Monday, July 9, 2007

BE A BLESSING!


Its been a while since i wrote, but many exciting things are happening!!

As we go into the 100K Challenge, my heart is full of excitement at what God is going to do in our midst. Hearing Ed Silvoso gave me renewed faith to see winning a city a possibilityagain. It just begins with each of us, in twos and threes establishing a perimeter and a beach-head till we conquer the enemy's territory.

I have already began to see that firstly in my own family...with my parents saved in the past yr or so, as i faithfully pray and bless them, and now together we are blessing people in this 100K campaign. Just this week, we blessed an exchange student that has became a friend of my mum as she stayed over nite in our house. Her desire is to find a job real soon as she gets back. I am sure we will see answered prayers come to past.

My students too began to ask me "What is prayer?" as i asked if they wished to be blessed and prayed for. This has open the door for me to share Christ to them and the goodness of God.

Dear spiritual children...God is teaching us something valuable. Lets learn to BLESS, Fellowship, Pray and then Proclaim. Many times we do it in the reverse order. Indeed, doing acts of kindness and love will give us the right to enter their life and ultimately to share the ultimate love, God's love for them.

There are many NEEDS out there. God wants to use each of us to be that vessel of love and blessing. Would you avail yourself this day to be that BLESSING?