Saturday, April 28, 2007

A Noun or A Verb? I still dont Know!

The previous picture was taken when i was 13. I remember trembling with fear as the class teacher called my name.There was one such incident i was asked : "ADRIAN! Can u answer this question? Is the word "attack" a verb or a noun?" Stumbling upon my words..i said it was a noun...

In deep frustration..she says show me "attack".....i went to the back of the classroom gave her 'a tag' from the notice board. The whole class gave a thunderous laugh. That teacher said " I cant believe this! Get back to your seat!"

That incident, left me afraid to speak to crowds. Even speaking to a group of 3 people or more, i wouldnt dare look them in the eye. I wasnt popular due to my looks and size, and there was always a fear of rejection.

Although things got better in latter teens, i never really got over my fear of public speaking. But God has a way of allowing me to face my fears all over again. Will there be Victory as i face this battle again?


"Your problem is low self-esteem. It's very common among losers."


Can a LOSER turn to a Hero? Tuned in...

No comments: