Tuesday, May 1, 2007

The Return of the Hero! God's Word Made Alive!

Clenching my fist, i said "OH NO!"....i am going to make a fool of myself again. Its been 7 years. This time i was suppose to prepare a 3 min speech on any topic before the class and graded based on how well i communicate and speak!

I only got one week! Just thinking of it brought shivers down my spine. The fear of rejection and the fear of speaking was real. The only difference this time is that i know someone...someone special..His name is Jesus! The Lord spoke to me from Exodus 4:12 Now go; I will help you speak and will teach you what to say." I claim the promise,spoke it to my spirit man and asked my leader t0 lay hands on me before the class that week.

I spoke like i never spoke before. I was suprised at myself. God literally gave me the words to speak and the boldness to proclaim his message. Classmates surrounded me after class, they cheered, they were impressed.



God's Word was made alive in me that day. I returned like a Hero.


Would you wield the Sword of the Spirit today? You CAN return like a Hero.

No comments: