Friday, May 25, 2007

The Day GOD SPOKE!

In 1998, i remember i woke up one morning with a fresh desperation to hear the voice of God. Jesus said my sheep knows my voice and hears Him, and though i know God has spoken to me in various ways, deep in my heart i know i lack the intimacy that God desires to have with me.

WHY? LORD.... will you speak to me clearly!!!

God says: " Son, IF I SPEAK, will you OBEY?"

Adrian : " EERrrm.... YES LORD!!..."

God says: " Today, you will meet your ex-college friend (Wen xing) along the day and you shall speak to him about me...Would you?

Adrian:" What!!?? You sure Lord? But he different engineering faculty from me...But..But..."

God was silent. I knew it was a simple test of obedience on my part.

Evening came that day, and there was no sign of Wenxing. I WAS HAPPY!!! Because being a young Christian that time, i was still shy about sharing the gospel and so i took Bus no. 10 home from NUS. I knew the chances of meeting him was NIL as Wenxing stays in Ang Mo Kio (or was it Toa Poayoh) and Bus 10 goes to the East.



As Bus no.10 passes by World Trade Centre, i FROZE as i saw Wenxing up the double decker Bus. I was SHOCKED. Wah Piangz! So accurate huh God? You really spoke and know the everything. I shared the Gospel with Wenxing that day. He used to be a harden Buddist but that day, i knew it was a miracle itself when he listened openly to the Good news. Well...he didnt recieve Christ that day, but this valuable seed that God told me to plant would one day bear fruit!



Today if you want to know God's voice in a new way, simply OBEY his gentle voice and you will begin to see the reality of His presence in your life!

No comments: