Saturday, May 19, 2007

Treasuring the times, treasuring family

My last few post focus alot on precious lessons that God taught me as well as some of my life journey and there are many more to come in my posts next week. But today, i will just relax and share some thoughts with you.

Time really flies and i remember this picture was was taken some time early last year. And yes, its in SINGAPORE! We need to pause sometimes and give thanks to God for this life that we are living, for our loved ones, our physical and spiritual family. We normally rush through each day without contemplating on what really matters. I realise what really matters is that each day we live fufilling His purposes, being a blessing to others and treasuring what God has given to us. Just as God gave His unconditional love to us while we are yet sinners, i also want to live that life giving and sowing unconditionally.




This is an old picture taken just maybe 3 years ago 2004 (i think). Since then many things have changed, many things have happened. But in all things, today i just want to give thanks for every life featured here of my spiritual sons. I realise time or events shouldnt determine sonship. In the past week, i have committed to pray for one thing in every of my spiritual sons life till i see it happen.

Today, would you give and be a blessing unconditionally to someone?

No comments: