Wednesday, May 9, 2007

OCB be GONE in Jesus Name!

A young man walked into the camp's office on Monday where i am serving my Reservist. He was downgraded and waiting to be posted out. It was not long that i that i came to know he was suffering was a psychological disorder known as Obessive Compulsive Behaviour (OCB). He needs to spend time cleaning his hands for at least 40 minutes after passing motion, and rinse his buttocks not less than 50 times. So a visit to a toliet can last for an hour.

The Holy Spirit spoke to me clearly that i need to minister to him and be a PASTOR to the people not just in church but everywhere the Lord put me. The Lord asked me"Do you believe that he can be healed? "

I came to know he was a Christian on Tuesday. It was not long before he began opening up to me and said that his leaders told him to seek professional help. There was a deep dissatisfaction in my heart because God can and do heal! I said " In Jesus name, you will be set free from this bondage! Do you believe?". He nodded in agreement. Immediately i declared victory over his condition and said from now you are going to rinse your buttocks only 5 times and spend not more than 1 minute washing your hands! You can be set free from this bondage because Jesus has broken every curse and healed all of our diseases.

I spoke with authority in a way i have never spoken before. Keep in mind this is in the middle of the RSAF office surrounded by non- Christians.

Today, this boy came to me similing. "Coporal ... i wash my buttocks only 5 times instead of 50 times." I dont feel its dirty after just 5 times of washes. I am better. I told him " Hallejulah, now lets find victory over the washing hands. Not more than 1 min ok? Pray and declare victory! He nodded.

Indeed this is a year of Victory! Would you allow God to make you a pastor over where He has placed you? Go from salt to Light this year!
Then they cried out to the Lord in their trouble, and He saved them out of their distresses. He brought them out of darkness and the shadow of death, and broke their chains in pieces."
Psalm 107:13-14

1 comment:

|ceman said...

hey pastor.. that's very very encouraging! praise God for the open door and many more to come!